Fed up of feeling a bit crap, anxious, unproductive, not where you want to be in life?
Coaching can help!
The reasons for seeing yourself in a less than positive way or feeling a bit lost can be many and varied. By becoming clear on who you are, your values and beliefs and aligning them with your goals, you can overcome any barriers to achieving the successful, calm, fulfilled life you deserve.
Areas coaching can help include:
- Overcoming anxiety or stress
- Creating a positive mindset
- Weight reduction
- Or just being comfortable with who you are
Ok, I’m ready to take the next step. What do I need to do?
You can contact me here. Just pop some contact details in and a brief message outlining the area you want to work on and I’ll be in touch.
Free Initial Discovery Call
I offer a free 30 minute initial consultation, usually by phone so we can have a chat about the areas you want to work on and for you to check I’m the right coach for you.
Subsequent sessions can be either face to face or over the internet via Skype/Facebook Video or telephone depending on where you are based and your preferred method.
They usually last about an hour and you may be set exercises to do at home. This is to help you continue your progression outside of the sessions.
Are sessions one-off or a series?
This depends on your needs and the area you want to work on. I offer both one-off and structured programmes of sessions, which support you over a period of time. We can discuss this during the initial discovery call.
What happens in a session?
They are tailored to you so that really depends on your needs. I use a variety of coaching, psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and mindfulness tools so a session could include:
- Carefully Crafted Questions
- Goal Setting
- NLP Belief Change
- Time Line Therapy®
How much does it cost?
I understand this is often a deciding factor for people. I want to make coaching accessible to those who want to make the changes in their lives so will discuss this fully with you during the discovery call as prices will differ depending if it is a one-off session or a programme.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, I’m confident coaching makes a difference to people. If, however any session has not met your expectation, I am happy to refund you. As you’d expect, there are some terms and conditions around that and you can read them here.
This is a specially designed session to help people work through challenges in their life in a focussed one or two day session. This works well where time is of the essence and you would prefer to work through what’s holding you back all in one go, perhaps in time to start a new job or before a specific event. For more information on how this could help you, contact us here.
What to expect in a session
Initially, you will be asked what you want to change and the problems you want to overcome.
Next, we will work through a range of exercises in order to piece together your “life map”. This will begin to introduce new thought processes in order to help you widen your boundaries.
It is likely that you will be given a number of exercises to practice at home. This will help you become accustomed to the techniques learnt in the NLP coaching session.
While the main neurological shifts and changes will have occurred during the session, they may take time to settle in. It is normal for the changes to progress over time, as you get back into your daily routine.
You may also be asked to record how you felt before, during and after sessions. This is so we can look back on the results as we progress.
The session(s) will be specifically tailored to suit your needs and could include:
- Questioning – using carefully crafted questions to help you draw out and challenge your limiting beliefs, negative emotions or anything else holding you back.
- Time Line Therapy® – Your time line is how you store and code your memories, past, present and future, in your mind. Once we have discovered your Time Line we then work to release the negative emotions of Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt and Guilt in whatever area of your life you are dealing with. It doesn’t affect the actual memory but releases you from the emotional baggage – a bit of a spring clean for the mind.
- Hypnotherapy – We all have a conscious and unconscious mind. Research shows the unconscious mind can have a direct impact on our bodies and our well-being so being able to communicate with it is really important. However, for many people this can be difficult and this is where Hypnotherapy is helpful to aid this communication. This can then be used to promote healing and also learning. In practice, people more often experience Hypnotherapy almost like a guided meditation or relaxation exercise.